What we do
Design your Conservatory with Elite Windows
Broadway Business Park, Yaxley,
Peterborough, PE7 3EN
Peterborough 01733 303 444
Cambridge 01233 653 444
If you're considering adding a conservatory to your home, you're in the right place. A conservatory can offer more than just extra space; it can also improve the quality of your living environment and add value to your property.
Adding space to your home also adds value, value in time spent together or the literal value of your house. A conservatory is the ideal cost-effective way to increase the value of your home and provide you with all the space and light you need to create an enticing living space. Elite Windows, located in Peterborough and Cambridge, are specialists in creating perfect-sized living spaces, even if you are on a budget.
At Elite Windows, we have years of experience in designing and installing conservatories. Our approach focuses on delivering high-quality craftsmanship and reliable customer service. From the initial consultation to the completion of the project, our team is committed to ensuring that your conservatory meets your needs and expectations.
Elites are also registered installers of Warm Roof Systems, with the ability to transform a new or existing conservatory or extensions with an energy-efficient roof system. Elite's Warm Roof System has been engineered through innovative methods, highly technical design protocols and practical experience to create a conservatory that keeps those energy bills low. Any conservatories, old or new, can benefit from conservatory roof insulation improvements. The Leka system answers the needs by providing better conservatory roof insulation with a visual aspect to match.
Types of Conservatories We Offer
Choosing the correct type of conservatory can be a significant decision, as it needs to complement your home's architectural style, meet your practical needs, and fit within your budget. At Elite Windows, we offer a diverse range of conservatory designs to suit various requirements. Here are some of the popular types you can choose from:
The Edwardian conservatory offers a square or rectangular shape, allowing for maximised floor space. It combines traditional aesthetics with practical design, making it versatile and easily adaptable to a range of uses.
Edwardian conservatories are designed to reflect the elegant and dignified simplicity of the Edwardian architectural style; this conservatory is often the most practical and efficient way to extend your property. It offers excellent floor space due to its square or rectangular internal shape.
The Gable Conservatory is easily recognisable by its triangular-shaped front elevation. This design maximises natural light and gives a sense of grandeur, making it ideal for larger, detached homes.
This design is adaptable to all types of houses and even bungalows while adding a considerable amount of living space. They date back to the Georgian style and differ from most conservatories as the front of the roof does not slope back to the centre - instead, the front of the conservatory stays upright, like the end of a house.
Do you have a preferred taste for a clean and polished appearance that does not compromise your property? Then a Lean-To Conservatory is an ideal option for you. Lean-To conservatory is suitable for those with limited garden spaces or low ceilings.
Materials and Craftsmanship
When it comes to building a lasting and functional conservatory, the quality of materials and craftsmanship are paramount. At Elite Windows, we don't compromise on either. Here's what you can expect:
uPVC (Unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride) is a popular choice due to its durability, low maintenance requirements, and cost-effectiveness. It's resistant to rot, corrosion, and discolouration, making it a long-lasting option.
For a sleek, modern look, consider aluminium. It's incredibly strong, allowing for slimmer frames and larger glass panels. It's also corrosion-resistant and can be easily recycled, making it an eco-friendly option.
If you're after a more traditional or rustic feel, timber is an excellent choice. We source our wood responsibly and treat it to be weather-resistant and long-lasting. Timber offers a warm, natural aesthetic that's hard to replicate with other materials.
Our team of skilled craftsmen takes great pride in their work, ensuring that every conservatory we build meets the highest standards of quality. From the initial sketches and plans to the final installation, each step is carried out with meticulous attention to detail.
- Design Planning: Our designers work closely with you to create plans that perfectly match your needs and the architecture of your home.
- Structural Integrity: We ensure that the conservatory's structure is sound, using only the best fasteners, brackets, and foundational elements to provide long-lasting stability.
- Sealing and Insulation: Proper sealing and insulation are crucial to making your conservatory energy-efficient. We use advanced techniques to minimise heat loss and prevent drafts.
- Glazing: Depending on your specific requirements, we offer different types of glazing, including thermal, tinted, and self-cleaning options, all installed with precision.
- Finishing Touches: Whether it's installing the perfect door handles or applying the final coat of weather-resistant paint, we ensure that every aspect of your conservatory is completed to the highest standard.
By combining superior materials with exceptional craftsmanship, Elite Windows aims to provide you with a conservatory that is not just an addition to your home but a valuable investment in your property.
Features and Benefits
Investing in a conservatory is not just about adding extra space; it's also about enriching your home with a host of features and benefits that make everyday living more comfortable, secure, and enjoyable. At Elite Windows, our conservatories come equipped with various features, each carefully considered to bring you tangible benefits. Here's what you can expect:
- Double or Triple Glazing: Our conservatories come with the option of double or triple glazing, dramatically reducing heat loss and helping to maintain a comfortable temperature year-round.
- Insulated Bases and Walls: Proper insulation is critical to an energy-efficient conservatory. Our design includes insulated bases and walls to keep your space warm in winter and cool in summer.
- High-Quality Locks: All doors and windows are equipped with multi-point locking systems, giving you peace of mind regarding the security of your property.
- Reinforced Frames: The structural integrity of our conservatories is enhanced with reinforced frames, providing additional security against forced entry.
- Soundproof Glazing: If you live near a busy road or value a peaceful environment, our soundproof glazing options can significantly reduce external noise.
- Sealing Techniques: Our advanced sealing techniques further aid in noise reduction, helping to create a quiet and serene space.
Aesthetics and Customisation
- Design Flexibility: Whether you opt for a Victorian, Edwardian, or a bespoke design, our conservatories can be customised to suit your aesthetic preferences, from the colour of the frames to the style of the doors.
- Interior Options: You can also customise the interior with a range of flooring, lighting, and heating options to make the space uniquely yours.
Increase in Property Value
- Added Value: A well-designed and constructed conservatory can add significant value to your property, making it a sound long-term investment.
- Curb Appeal: The aesthetic enhancement a conservatory brings can also make your property more appealing to potential buyers should you decide to sell in the future.
Ready to transform your home with a conservatory that combines elegance, functionality, and quality? Don't wait to make your dream a reality. Reach out to us today to schedule your initial consultation with one of our experts. Download our Brochures on conservatories for more information or contact our specialised team at Elite Windows, based in Peterborough and Cambridge.
01223 653 444
01733 303 444